Many people speak their native language but some of them don’t know how to write it or how to translate it. So for them we are here with our new translation language English to Malayalam.
English to Malayalam translation is the most useful tool for translation from English to Malayalam which most of the people likes to use. As a lot of people wants to reduce the effort and wants to work as well at a time.
So they try to use a translator so for they that they obviously have to know English Malayalam dictionary. This tool is same as the Google translate Malayalam to English.
So this tool is very easy to use you just have to type the text in the textbox which will be then translated into Malayalam. English to Malayalam transliteration is done when the text is being transliterated not translated.
It acts as English to Malayalam converter. Also some people say it as English to Malayalam meaning translation. After translating you can just send this converted text to your friends, family and others. You can also use it for blogging too.
Malayalam language is mostly spoken language in the Indian state of Kerala. And it is also mostly spoken language of Union Territories Lakshadweep and Pondicherry. It is an Dravidian language, also it is one of the 22 scheduled language of India.
Basically Malayalam language is mostly spoken by 2.88% of Indians. Also it is the official language of Kerala, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry. It is a linguistic language which belongs to the minority group.
Around 35 million people speak Malayalam language. The language family of Malayalam is Southern- Dravidian, Tamil-Kannada, Tamil-Kodagu, Tamil-Malayalam, Malayalam language.
Malayalam is also widely spoken in the Gulf countries. It is also designated as ‘Classical Language of India’. The written system of Malayalam is Malayalam script, Malayalam Brallie, Vattezhuth, Kolezhuthu.
1. How are you meaning in Malayalamസുഖമാണോ
2. How old are you meaning in Malayalamനിങ്ങൾക്ക് എത്രവയസ്സുണ്ട്
3. How are you meaning in Malayalamനീ എങ്ങനെയിരിക്കുന്നു
4. How to say I love you meaning in Malayalamഞാൻ നിന്നെ സ്നേഹിക്കുന്നു
5. How are you doing meaning in Malayalamഎങ്ങിനെ ഇരിക്കുന്നു
6. How to say thank you in Malayalamനന്ദി
7. How about you meaning in Malayalamനിന്നെക്കുറിച്ച് എന്തുപറയുന്നു
8. Are you able to go out today? meaning in malayalamനിങ്ങൾക്ക് ഇന്ന് പുറത്തിറങ്ങാൻ കഴിയുമോ
9. Where is your home?നിങ്ങളുടെ വീട് എവിടെയാണ്
10. What are you doing?നീ എന്ത് ചെയ്യുന്നു